About

I'm Alex White, I am an avid writer, artist, musician, and aspiring scientist. Almost anything to do with creative expression, I'm in. But don't dub me as an art guy, I enjoy a lot of different subjects that are art forms in and of themselves. Such as Mechanics, welding, engineering, Parkour, tennis, other sports, physics, reading, etc. All of it falls under a different category and I have to admit all of it interests me.Read more about me »

Interrogation 3 Teaser

Interrogation 3 Teaser Featured Work

Keep in touch

RSS Feed Twitter

Subscribe via email

Dragon Nest Review

Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Well, the Dragon Nest review is all typed up, just need some dotting of i's and crossing of t's and making of the video for your viewing pleasure. But what I can do is give you a sneak preview, Enjoy!

First Impression
My first Impression of Dragon Nest was that it was a game for kids. With a cartoony kind of animation and some cheesy quest names such as the “Gobfather” I was sure this was going to be a game orienteered for twelve year old kids. However, what sets this apart from a lot of games following this colorful stereotype is gameplay. Before the Closed Beta Testing I began to look into videos made by Korean gamers that had already obtained the game a couple years before, and Gameplay is what stuck out the most. Following a popular trend among large game companies Dragon Nest is an Action MMORPG, meaning that gameplay is not point and click, it’s interactive, entertaining, and most of all, adrenaline-pumping. I will go farther into detail on the Gameplay section, but I just want to assure everyone that this game is far from ordinary in terms of gameplay.

1 comments:

  1. 52planes said...

    Interesting!I like your post,and I will be your visitor forever!
    swtor credits

Post a Comment

Speak your Mind!

Followers