About

I'm Alex White, I am an avid writer, artist, musician, and aspiring scientist. Almost anything to do with creative expression, I'm in. But don't dub me as an art guy, I enjoy a lot of different subjects that are art forms in and of themselves. Such as Mechanics, welding, engineering, Parkour, tennis, other sports, physics, reading, etc. All of it falls under a different category and I have to admit all of it interests me.Read more about me »

Interrogation 3 Teaser

Interrogation 3 Teaser Featured Work

Keep in touch

RSS Feed Twitter

Subscribe via email

[Review] Dragon Nest Closed Beta

Friday, June 24, 2011

Well, the review is finished! It has gotten a lot of good feedback already, but I know it could have been better. Anyways, enjoy the review and check out the site I wrote it for; NXGrind.com. Which is music by gamers, for gamers.

Overall Rating: 8.5:/10

Overall I really enjoyed playing the game. It was a blast to be an archer and a great experience! I can say I’m proud to be a Closed Beta Tester and I am very ecstatic about the Beta opening to the public, truly a fun game. Sure, a few flaws here and there, but sometimes you just have to look at the gameplay; did they really try to make it original? I believe so. Hopefully my Eye and Hand coordination will increase with the Cross-Hair system and I will learn to push past the fact that I cannot record wondrous videos of this game. So, I hope you all enjoyed the review, and thank you for taking the time to read it; if you didn’t read it, then think of the ‘Overall Rating’ as a TL;DR. So until next time, see you in game.

So, Check out NX Grind, leave a comment for me. What can I do better? What would you like to see more of? Screenshots? Videos? Or just say that my writing sucks Black Dick, anything will be greatly appreciated.

Read the full story here: http://nxgrind.freeforums.org/dragon-nest-closed-beta-t83.html

2 comments:

  1. 52planes said...

    Interesting!I like your post,and I will be your visitor forever!
    swtor credits

  2. Alex White said...

    Thank you! I appreciate it!

Post a Comment

Speak your Mind!

Followers