About

I'm Alex White, I am an avid writer, artist, musician, and aspiring scientist. Almost anything to do with creative expression, I'm in. But don't dub me as an art guy, I enjoy a lot of different subjects that are art forms in and of themselves. Such as Mechanics, welding, engineering, Parkour, tennis, other sports, physics, reading, etc. All of it falls under a different category and I have to admit all of it interests me.Read more about me »

Interrogation 3 Teaser

Interrogation 3 Teaser Featured Work

Keep in touch

RSS Feed Twitter

Subscribe via email

Minecraft!

Thursday, July 14, 2011

Ok guys, I found my drug. It is... *Cue Dramatic Music* Minecraft! The game is so fun, you get to mine ore and build little buildings. Like currently, I'm building a hidden mayan civilization out of 1 meter dirt blocks. And I literally can not stop playing! I play 'till about 2 in the morning and wake up at about 10 and play for as long as time permits. Seriously addicting. You should try it out. ;)

1 comments:

  1. Anonymous said...

    Whats up very nice web site!! Guy .. Beautiful .. Wonderful
    .. I will bookmark your web site and take the feeds additionally?
    I'm happy to find so many useful information here within the post, we'd like work
    out more techniques on this regard, thanks
    for sharing. . . . . .

    Here is my weblog: Download full minecraft

Post a Comment

Speak your Mind!

Followers